Thursday 26 June 2008

Christina Aguilera fights for her right to party

Christina Aguilera has defended her late night partying.The singer - who gave birth to son Max Liron in January - says she is entitled to go out and enjoy herself with husband Jordan Bratman despite being a mother.She said: "I spend all day with my son and once in a while if I want to go out and have a mommy-daddy night with my husband, I am more than allowed to do that."They never air footage of the paparazzi actually pulling up beside my husband and being like: 'When is she going to leave the house? I have been trying to get a picture of her for weeks'."Everybody has an opinion and everybody sometimes wants to cause drama and be mean spirited, but it's something that comes with what you do and I learned that very early on."Christina hit Las Vegas' Pure nightclub at Caesars Palace on Saturday for the launch of the jewellery line inspired by her, the Stephen Webster Silver Collection.The star also commented on the attention her post-baby breasts have attracted.




She added to US TV show Access Hollywood: "It's funny, me and my husband crack up about the bra sizes that we have been through since the pregnancy and delivery. It's nuts to know what the female body's capable of."- BANG! SHOWBIZ